Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨451,536 (90,681 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)