Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.428 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,620 (11,169 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)