Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,088 (10,855 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (24 minutes ago)