Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.589 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 173% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,001 (ƒ 2,900) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)