Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.549 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,524 (ƒ 12,050) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)