Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.327 INR / ANG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 119% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,094 (ƒ 2,672) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)