Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,255 (€6,011) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)