Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.730 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,084 (€1,265) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)