Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 111% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,502 (€1,361) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)