Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,479 (元4,866) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)