Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,751 (元8,871) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)