Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,017 (元5,663) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)