Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.162 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,130 (元5,130) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (38 minutes ago)