Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,110 (元4,597) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)