Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,451 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,708 (5,287 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)