Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,718 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,883 (3,151 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)