Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,872 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.118 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,395 (3,002 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)