Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,261 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.081 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,499 (3,235 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)