Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.043 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,888 (11,281 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)