Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.877 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,715 (21,266 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)