Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.777 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,484 (14,335 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)