Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.834 INR / NAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,458 (10,646 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)