Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.699 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,223 (2,448 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)