Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,222 (2,276 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)