Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.269 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,741 (2,426 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)