Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,840 (2,188 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)