Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.016 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,256 (9,029 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)