Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 INR / VND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,271 (15,399,438 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)