Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,030 (13,999,672 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)