Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.989 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,173 (1,205 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (44 minutes ago)