Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,853 (R$ 2,801) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)