Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,305 (R$ 2,519) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)