Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,949 (R$ 2,915) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)