Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,655 (€861) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)