Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,295 (€1,514) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)