Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,680 (руб 89,616) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)