Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,926 (163,257 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)