Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,332 (60,284 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)