Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,471 (руб 45,459) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)