Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,693 (руб 51,229) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)