Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,888 (руб 50,536) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)