Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨515,972 (руб 453,041) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)