Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,184 (руб 39,098) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (36 minutes ago)