Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨454,509 (€6,238) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)