Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,008 (€6,880) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)