Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨489,130 (€6,741) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)