Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,752 (14,494₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (35 minutes ago)