Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.386 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,735 (13,721₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)