Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨28,641 (12,057₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)