Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,686 (32,057₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)