Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02283 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,076 (COL$1,886,559) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)