Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,260 (COL$4,770,845) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (24 minutes ago)