Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,176 (COL$3,874,512) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)