Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,910 (COL$2,056,018) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)