Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02237 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,854 (COL$1,960,210) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)