Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,813 (€623) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)