Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,658 (€192) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)