Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,181 (€1,456) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)