Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,910 (€822) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)