Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,401 (€778) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)