Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,510 (€868) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)