Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,389 (€1,488) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)