Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00782 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 71% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,322 (8,735,301 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)