Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00787 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,376 (64,938,198 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)