Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00818 INR / LAK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,105 (7,589,633 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)