Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,226 (€1,005) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)