Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨440,706 (Mex$ 140,407) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)