Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨523,971 (Mex$ 151,695) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)