Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.739 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,815 (1,050 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)