Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.928 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,788 (973 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)