Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,835 (руб 33,946) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (42 minutes ago)