Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,666 (10,009 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)