Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41710 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,760 (83,337 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)