Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40690 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,641 (94,963 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)