Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42821 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,851 (107,076 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)