Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.368 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,528 (67,794 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)