Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.805 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,528 (1,165 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)