Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,565 (€1,054) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (25 minutes ago)