Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,617 in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)