Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,446 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.231 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨476,759 (C$9,306) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)