Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,443 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.630 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨452,132 (C$9,297) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)