Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10074 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,345 (CH$589,093) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)