Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,653 (CH$522,083) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)