Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10470 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,298 (CH$556,793) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)