Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02242 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,078 (COL$1,876,419) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)