Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02169 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,579 (COL$1,963,319) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)