Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,561 (€756) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 2 hours ago)