Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,994 (€1,542) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (40 minutes ago)