Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,170 (114,031 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)