Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,688 (171,157 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (38 minutes ago)