Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,278 (16,016₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)