Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,484 (14,701₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)