Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,829 (¥144,429) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)