Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,690 (¥123,774) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)