Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 125% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,321 (€1,408) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)