Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.030 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,237 ($803) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (10 minutes ago)