Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.986 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,587 (15,601 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)