Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,850 (16,509 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)