Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,339 (25,079 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (21 minutes ago)