Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.727 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,043 (ARS $17,722) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)