Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.041 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,131 (174TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)