Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,217 (元4,752) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)