Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,033 (元5,121) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)