Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.482 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨510,111 (68,181 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)