Cost of living comparison between Ul'yanovsk, Russia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.064 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,158 (руб 80,975) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)